The vast majority of ads are posted by honest people and trust. So you can do excellent business. Despite this, it is important to follow a few common sense rules following to prevent any attempt to scam.
- Doing business with people you can meet in person.
- Post items which are legal to own and trade in world.
- Never send money or products untrusted person/organization.
- Do not accept checks.
- Ask about the person you're dealing with another confirming source name, address and telephone number.
- Keep copies of all correspondence (emails, ads, letters, etc.) and details of the person/organization.
- If a deal seems too good to be true, there is every chance that this is the case. Refrain.
- There are also many good methods by which you can detect Internet Fraud.
- There will be no newsandimages.net/classifieds liability for any type of transaction.